Are you a little unsure about what goes into the design and development of an effective WordPress website? Sick of the techno-babble and poor service? Concerned about over-paying?
Our WordPress website development team uses a transparent approach to help deliver sites that effectively balance design and functionality and, most importantly, add value to your business.
We take the project management burden off your hands and help guide you through the process of developing your WordPress website – from assessment of business objectives to post launch support.
- Review business objectives.
- Assess what functionality you require.
- Set a budget and develop production schedules.
- Organize navigation and website content so visitors can easily find information.
- Develop calls to action and conversion paths that help activate users to do what you want them to on your site i.e. fill out a form, sign up for more information, place an order, download an e-book/whitepaper, etc.
WordPress website development:
- Template design and coding.
- Content development (keyword analysis, writing/editing headings and body copy, writing for the web)
- Content management system training – teach you how to publish and manage content on your website without having to call a programmer.
- Third party application integration i.e. social media, email marketing, e-commerce, etc.
- Search engine optimization
- Google Analytics
- Usability testing