Mark Smiciklas speaks to corporate and public groups about digital marketing strategy and the dynamics of social media.
His energetic speaking style and fast paced sessions create a fun, entertaining atmosphere that keeps audiences engaged.
Mark works to make his presentations inclusive, adjusting his talks to the level of knowledge in the room and customizing content whenever possible to add value for specific groups or individual attendees.
- New Marketing
- The Dynamics of Social Media
- The Impact of Social Media on Organizations
- The Power of Infographics
- Twitter for Business
- Social Media Strategy
If you have a topic in mind that’s not listed here please contact Mark and he will be happy to discuss developing a customized presentation for your organization.
Recent Speaking Gigs:
- Knightsbridge Executive Education Series (Guest Speaker – “Understanding the Capabilities of Social Media”)
- Social Media Week Vancouver (Speaker, Enterprise 2.0 Track, “The Power of Infographics” )
- Social Media Week Vancouver (Panelist – Agency Mashup)
- CTO Roundtable (Speaker – “How social media impacts organizations beyond IT”)
- Social Media Master Class (Designer/co-facilitator – 2 day digital strategy workshop)
- University of Toronto (Guest lecturer)
- Camosun College (Designer/Instructor – 3 social media strategy courses)
- Capilano University (Speaker – BOSS program)
- The Now Revolution Book Tour: Vancouver (Panelist)
- PWC Business Leaders Series (Designer/co-facilitator – “Digital Revolution” workshop series)
- Simon Fraser University School of Business (Guest lecturer)
- UBC School of Business (Guest lecturer)
- BC HRMA Social Media Roundtable (Speaker)